I've been such a slacker lately!! Our trip to Disney is behind us... I survived 5 days in disney... I can't believe I didn't put on 1 pair of heels... I risked losing a pair of Louboutin wedges and my go to Jimmy Choos by bringing them in my checked luggage. I literally lived in flip flops! I thought I'd at least wear a pair of wedges and a sundress for dinner... NOPE... shorts, t's, flip flops every single day and night... I was a new person. I was introduced to casual. Those who know me know I have 2 ways of dressing. My pjs which consist of old abercrombie sweats and mismatched pants OR high heels...theres no middle ground. Disney World taught me how to dress casual! I love it.
Disney was the best place on the planet to people watch. I was in heaven... Its not nice, I know, but I'm honest. I was open to letting my daughter wear what she wanted out of what I decided to pack. I brought "casual" dresses for day and fun tutu dresses for dinner and character dining. It took 4 days of seeing 1 million little girls with make up and princess costumes for her to finally say, "mommy, why is everyone dressed like a princess?" I was prepared... I was ready, I had to have the perfect answer... "Honey, Mommy is very sorry but I forgot your princess outfit, but your dresses are beautiful, are you upset you are not dressed like a princess?"
She replied, "NOPE"... I LOVE THIS CHILD! I suppose the next time we go she will have more of an opinion but for now I remain the boss! Thank goodness!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment