Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Living the dream....

Have you ever just looked around and thought, wow this is it?! This is the MY life, the one I get.  Am I doing everything possible to make it the best it can be? Am I appreciating my kids while they are little?  Not sweating the small stuff, because after all, it is all small stuff! Calling mom everyday because you are lucky enough to have her still?  I'm sure like me, the answer to most of these is NO.  Its been an interesting couple of weeks... cancer, deaths, power outages, snow, car accidents, babies being born, new pregnancies being announced...so much "news" daily, both good and bad.  
The news of a best friend having breast cancer or a friends father dying suddenly, or the news of chemo just not working anymore, or a 100 car pile up, in a snow storm.  It never ends.  At the end of the day, this is your life.  This news that keeps the phone ringing or the email blowing up is LIFE...take time to breath it all in.  Mourn death, and hold onto life.... its so easy to sit here and "say" it but really think about it.  Its out of our control... we have no choice but to deal with what comes our way.  So read this and think, How can I make the most out of what was handed to me today and do it.  Start every day being thankful and end every day being thankful...this is your life, you get one.  Live it.
A little deep from your Silent stylist, yep but I am real... I'll bring you fashion fun later... until then...smooch!


No comments:

Post a Comment